Joining a yearly CoLab Cohort:
As many UC Berkeley students know, space is a critical resource and especially for students who are working on a start up or project in addition to school, work, and other life responsibilities. They types of teams we can best support are ones that could benefit from:
Becoming a CoLab Affiliated Student Group:
If you are a registered student organization that is working on a medical innovation to increase access to health care, we welcome you to apply!
Specifically, we are looking for student organizations who could benefit from:
What we offer our CoLab Teams:
1. Guaranteed reserved workbench to work and prototype
2. Guaranteed storage space
3. Access to Maker Pass to assist in prototyping
4. Ability to reserve CoLab Conference rooms and main CoLab space (approval through the CoLab Manager)
5. Access to the CoLab Community and CoLab Cohort
What we offer CoLab Affiliated Student Groups:
1. Access to available workbench tables
2. Ability to reserve CoLab Conference Rooms (approval through the CoLab Manager)
3. Ability to reserve main CoLab space (approval through CoLab Manger)
Fill out and submit an application here (link) and the Health Tech CoLab manager will contact you with next steps.
Priority Deadline: 11:59 PM November 30th, 2021
Second Priority Deadline: 11:59 PM January 18th, 2022
Applications will first be reviewed on November 30th where teams will be chosen on a rolling basis.
After the Nov. 30th Priority deadline, selected candidates will be interviewed and CoLab Teams will be chosen until all 6 spaces are filled.
In order to apply, the Team Lead must:
1. Complete 2021-2022 Health Technologies Collaborative Laboratory Cohort Application.
2. Upload pdf with responses to Proposal Questions listed below to the Application.
3. Submit Application
In a single pdf, please answer the below questions giving approximately a paragraph for each question. There is no page or word limit but please include a references page and use standard font and spacing. Please feel free to contact the Manager of the CoLab, Karenna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application requirements.
3. Existing Solutions:
6. Next steps:
If accepted into the CoLab Cohort, please describe your activities for the next year
Fill out your details and we will keep you updated on HealthTech CoLab news.