We bring together students, faculty, and industry to explore the biggest challenges in access to healthcare. We provide the tools and resources to help build innovative healthcare solutions. Learn more here about our Health Tech CoLab Community and we look forward to meeting you!
Health access Incubator
Discover How You Can Build Your Company And Product To Optimize For Healthcare Access
If you are a pre-seed founder working on a medical device, diagnostic tool, or digital health tool – we invite you to apply to our Health Access Incubator!
Through our tailored 7 month program;
- Gain access to space and resources to support medical device, diagnostic, and digital health startups
- Develop tools and knowledge to build products that increase in healthcare access
- Explore the 6 modules of the CoLab Healthcare Access Framework
- Grow your network with connections & mentorship from industry, government, non-profit experts
Click below to learn more about program eligibility, timeline, and deliverables.
Health Access Community
Not quite ready to apply to the incubator, but interested in getting to know the CoLab and our community?
We invite you to join our Health Access Community!
If you have an early stage idea or a public health research project, you can apply and for up to 2 semesters access our:
- Prototyping materials
- Zoom enabled conference rooms
- Health Tech CoLab Community events
This is a great opportunity for students interested in:
- Connecting with people passionate about health access
- Learning about important issues in healthcare
- Perusing a public health project or research project
- Access to resources to realize their early stage idea.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, apply today to get connected with the Access Community.